- Sub-basement for Ice Bank & Storage.
- Basement including associated drainage.
- Ground floor slab 300mm thick reinforced concrete flat slab.
- Concrete frame with A-Symetric beams.
- Concrete flat Floor Slab System.
- Precast concrete stairs and landings.
- Structural steel frames to roof structure with metal infill panel.
- Reinforced in-situ concrete walls to stairwells and lift core areas.
- Facing stone work finish to concrete columns at ground floor and framework facing Platform Building.
External and Internal Walls
- Honed / edge precast reconstituted concrete panels.
- Insulated metal stud partitions with plasterboard and skim (generally) behind precast.
- Reinforced insitu concrete stair core and lift wall core walls.
- 215mm thick blockwork walls to toilet cores/or metal stud partitions.
- Metal stud partitions, fire rated as necessary.
- 215 blockwork to all rising ducts and shafts.
External Wall Completions
- Modular Curtain Walling system, with incorporated louvre panels.
- Glazed main entrance door sets.
- Stone cladding to precast concrete panels and concrete frame edges.
- Honed or etched reconstructed stone Precast Concrete Panels.
- 40mm foil backed high density insulation to back of precast concrete Panel.
- Aluminium Louvre Panels to Roof Plant.
- Stone cladding to ground/first columns (handfixed) all sides.
- Brise Soleil for Louvre System to Western elevation @ 3 – 5 floor.
- Re-using existing stone to western elevation on ground and first floor (hand fixed) to significant panel.
- Type 1 – Structural silicone.
- Type 2 – Strip windows in Precast Concrete.
- Type 3 – Standard curtain walling with spandrel + louvres.
- Type 4 – Strip windows with Precast Concrete cill and overband.
- 3 no. revolving entrance doors/blast automated.
- Window cleaning equipment and absailing fixing and safety system.
- Automated doors and grilles to vent atrium.
- Incorporating clear, thermal insulating and solar control range of glasses in double glazed systems.
- Solid doors faced with selected “Alucobond” to core areas, fire rated as necessary and with 1 hour fire doors to vertical risers.
- Porcelain/Stone Skirting to cores, cherry skirting to perimeter walls and columns.
- Feature brushed stainless steel plates to doors.
- Solid core doors to core areas, fire rated as necessary with associated frames and ironmongery.
- Solid core 1 hour fire doors to vertical risers with associated frames and ironmongery and door closures
- Normbau brushed stainless steel ironmongery.
- All stair and lobby core doors to be wired for access control.
- Stainless steel handrails and timber balustrades will be provided to all staircases.
- Hardwood timber edge trim to stair strings and landings.
- Carpet to main core staircase with other stairs in rubber floor finish.
Entrance Lobby Finish
- Porcelain/stone finish to walls and floors incorporating “Alucobond” panelled walls in selected areas.
- Insitu concrete screed on insulation to make up levels.
- Porcelain/stone flooring to entrance lobby floors and skirting.
- Underfloor general heating throughout lobby floors and atrium.
- MF plasterboard ceiling system.
- Drained matwells.
- Access floors (screw down type) to all office areas. Floor void depth to be 200mm with dust sealant on floor slabs.
- Feature porcelain/stone flooring to reception area.
- Rockwool fire barriers to floor voids and ceiling voids.
- Concrete floor screeds on insulation in lift cores.
- Porcelain/stone selected honed tiling to lift cores.
- Selected honed/semi matt tile to toilet area.
- Armstrong “Orcal” perforated metal suspended ceiling system to office areas and toilets; including fleece backing.
- The ceiling will act as a plenum.
- Feature plaster ceilings / bulkheads to reception.
- Perimeter pelmet plaster bulkheads generally to edges of suspended ceilings.
- External plaster finish and timber soffit sheet length to external ceilings.
- Allow for timber soffits to concourse along arches.
Internal Wall Finishes
- Plaster and paint (eggshell finish) to all internal office walls generally.
- Plaster finish to blockwork/concrete walls.
- Stone cladding to reception walls and floors.
- Selected timber wall cladding to lift core walls, with stainless steel panel surrounds.
- Porcelin semi-matt tiles to toilet walls.
- Plaster and paint (eggshell finish) to ceilings and walls.
- Cherry skirting and stair edgings.
- Stainless steel balustrades with Cherry handrails.
- Gyproc metal stud partition behind Precast Concrete panels.
- Fredenberg rubber one piece thread and riser to stair with sheet finish to landings.
- Woven Wilton sheet carpet to main cores staircases.
- Paralon high performance torch on roofing membrane on Celotex insulation at high level with Standard precast concrete paving slabs.
- Insulated uPVC rainwater pipes within building, non-insulated to basement. Cast iron pipework in basement.
- Facility for cleaning cradle and absailing safety harness systems.
- Paralon Ard/HS torch bonded roofing membrane on 70mm thick insulation with associated upstands and flashings.
- Raised plinths for AHU’s roof, also for cleaning equipment.
- Paralon Ard/HS torch bonded roofing membrane with selected cedar decking slabs on plastic stools to balconies.
- Window cleaning system.
- Handrails to balconies.
- Roof Access System.
- Rainwater Insulation.
- High quality ceramic sanitary fittings – Villeroy & Boch or similar.
- Sissons undercounter stainless steel basin with Kludi monobloc mixer tap.
- Schiller toilet cubicles in stainless steel with compact formica laminate doors and panels.
- 6mm polished glass mirrors with bevelled edges.
- Vanity tops in “Crystal Black” polished granite on stainless steel supports.
- Selected stainless steel undercounter soap dispensers and hand dryers.
- Recessed compact Fluorerscent downlighters with concealed lighting detail above WHB’s.
- Armstrong “Orcal” perforated metal suspended ceiling tile with Armstrong “Axiom” perimeter plaster details.
- Fiandra Graniti Floor and wall tile.
Siteworks & Drainage
- Granite stone paving slabs, incorporating soft landscaping including minor water feature. Some salvaged stone.
Back To Top